Tuesday, December 27

Climbing and Other Things

Because Handsome Dude is a one year old now, he can do a multitude of new things. I present this post in list form because, well, I like lists.



1. He can climb things.


In fact he would like to climb all the things.



2. But, he cannot actually get all the way up without help.

3. He will cry and wiggle most unhappily as he is suspended halfway up furniture/anything/everything until help arrives.

4. Help in the form of people such as myself.

5. Who must then lift him up onto the couch, NOT back to the safety of the floor.

6. Or else more most unhappy wiggles and crying.

7. By the way. he has a new tooth. His seventh, to be exact. This is important because I need to share the pain of teething with you. Because I think I will go insane soon.

8. He can climb OFF of furniture/anything/everything all by himself, sometimes ceremoniously. Sometimes not.

9. He can walk anywhere (with only a bit of assistance).

10. Once you have began assisting him, you may not stop assisting him.

11. See #6.

12. He can run anywhere. And no, not without assistance.

13. He can feed himself!!!!!!!! This is especially exciting. I cannot wait for the day when he can also spoon-feed himself.

14. Or change his own diapers... that will be nice.

15. He talks and bla-blas for HOURS. It's super funny if you put him in front of a computer with the 'talk-to-text' feature thing on and it translates his gibberish. Yes I said super funny. I told you my life was exciting.


No comments: